The SHADOW-CASTER™ Light Commander SCM-LC is an NMEA 2000 lighting control based on the newly published NMEA 2000 lighting control standards. Utilization of NMEA 2000 lighting standards enable “next level” implementation of lighting control and marine system integration and system interoperability.
The expandable SC-LC multi-zone lighting controller supports up to 6 zones of lighting per module with native support for 4 zones of RGB or RGBW lights. The lighting controller supports programs including multiple color fade, music sync and color rotation. The Light Commander comes in a fully sealed IP67 housing, with backlit logo design.
- NMEA 2000 Backbone or MFD Network Port Connectivity
- Global control for all lighting
- Up to 6 separate zones of lighting control – expandable to 18 zones by connecting additional SCM-LC-SCNET modules
- 6 “Instant ON” switch inputs for enabling lights without MFD control
- Support for RGB and RGBW lighting
- Optional wireless connectivity for control from a mobile device (SCM-LC-PLUS version)